Friday, May 25, 2012

The Alphabet Challenge "B"

Black and Blue Burgers:
I may be a vegetarian, but the one thing I miss most from the meat-circle of world-changing culinary achievements is, of course, burgers. I have always loved burgers and I have missed them so much so that I go out of my way to make the perfect black bean burger patties and freeze them for a rainy day. My favorite recipe in the wide world is this one (http://annies-eats.com/2011/06/22/black-bean-burgers/) from Annnie's Eats and my only changes are normal breadcrumbs instead of panko (because, really, who keeps panko in their pantry?) and a few jarred jalapeños for some extra pizzaz. And, of course, caramelized onions and blue cheese never hurt anything~


Peace, love, and jalapeños,
Aubrey~

No comments:

Post a Comment